9.26.2013

Attitude of Graditiude

I know, you may get tired of me throwing around the AA slogan's but hey they work and if it works just go with it...

Short and sweet because I have a lot to do today and my stinking blog post area is jacked up again today.  Grrrr.  But I want to remain positive and I want to point out something that most everyone knows but not everyone applies, pointing to self.

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.  If you think you have the best family in the world - then you do.  If you think hey I'm not thin yet but I'm better today than yesterday, chances are you will keep doing better today and tomorrow.  Appreciate the journey, the rough and the easy, the good and the bad.  Let the bad direct your thinking to a place that says, well this is not what I planned but I'm going to wait and see how it turns out before I launch a drama.  It might just work out for the best and if not, you at least can spare yourself the indignity of losing "it". 

This is where I try to live, cultivating an attitude of gratitude.  When I live here I am more positive, more driven, more forgiving and more forgiven....

That's all ~ Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you have to say....comments, constructive criticism, advice and/or anything else - except trash - I delete that stuff!

(If you want to leave a comment but are not a "blogger" just set up a FREE gmail account with google)