4.10.2016

Feelings...Nothing More Than Feelings

Feelings Lyrics

Morris Albert
 
Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll Never Come Again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like i've never have you
Again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...

(repeat & fade)

repeat and fade and fade and fade.....

Feelings - wo-o-o feelings.... does anyone besides me remember this sappy song from what was it?  The seventies, the eighties?  I don't know - its just sappy as can be. All about a man who has lost all reason and turned himself over completely to his Feelings. 

If the devil is in the detail the failure is in the feelings.

And this will be brief. 

There are two kimberlys  - one who makes decisions based on fact and one who makes decisions based on feelings. I started to title this Kimberly squared but that means to multiply the two of us.  But you can't multiply these two ingredients, they won't multiply because like oil and water they won't even add well.

If I wait until I feel like getting on the treadmill, go for a walk, or eat healthy - that will happen "once in a blue moon" as us country folks say.  But...if I go with the facts, I will be more likely to stay realistic, watch the scales, tune into what my physical feelings tell me - those are more reliable - eat well - feel good, exercise - feel good but its not an emotional feeling (although that is a bonus)  it is a physical feeling and it is based in fact.

Just telling it like it really is.  Base this journey on fact and I will reap the feelings both the tangible physical feelings as well as the elusive emotional feelings. The highs that come from eating well and exercising are so much more dependable than waiting on all the emotions to line up. 

Feelings, nothing more from feelings, save them for sappy movies and keep the health stuff based in fact.   Just the facts ma'am, just the facts....Hey Kimberly #1, I'm talking to you!

That's all ~ Thanks Y'all!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I remember that song!

    Fact-based health stuff is a challenge sometimes - I know I still eat when I'm feeling stressed. Wish I wouldn't but there you go.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you have to say....comments, constructive criticism, advice and/or anything else - except trash - I delete that stuff!

(If you want to leave a comment but are not a "blogger" just set up a FREE gmail account with google)