9.07.2013

Make a Plan to Make a Plan

Must remind myself to make a plan...

Hahahaha...laughing inside.  How many times do I plan to make a plan or plan to do something that I should just do?  I think it may be a sneaky little procrastination trick I pull on myself. 

Just a reminder to me, Seize the Day, Just Do It, No Time Like the Present...all those titles apply.  Quit planning to plan to plan a plan and just get busy doing.  I'm all for planning until it stands in the way of doing so this is my reminder to pick up the ball and head to the goal. 

With that being said, I'm out.  I have stuff to do.

That's all, thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you have to say....comments, constructive criticism, advice and/or anything else - except trash - I delete that stuff!

(If you want to leave a comment but are not a "blogger" just set up a FREE gmail account with google)