2.17.2011

Leave My Bubble Alone

Okay, this is going to be super short because I am sooooo tired! Ever get all fired up just to turn around and have your bubble burst?  My al anon friend would say, "It's those damn expectations"  and she would be right. 

I really am not going anywhere with this except to say I hate when someone busts my bubble of happiness, good will, extra effort, ect...I hate when I let people bust my bubble.  When I give them too much power, when I care too much about what other people think, do and say.

So now, I want to be G.I. Jane - it's my dream, my career, my happiness, my weight loss and healthy eating -this part is about me and my bubble....  and you better leave my bubble alone or I am gonna come over there and punch you in the face. 

Not literally but figuratively...that's all

thanks ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, you go Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I have a personal bubble....mess with my family...my kids...you put your hand on me..you draw back a bloody nub. Nothing personal, it's just policy.
    Don't let anyone into your mental space.
    guard it.
    good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. It is YOUR life after all! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you have to say....comments, constructive criticism, advice and/or anything else - except trash - I delete that stuff!

(If you want to leave a comment but are not a "blogger" just set up a FREE gmail account with google)