6.04.2014

My "Conscious Uncoupling"

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have made this phrase a household word, or words.  They are not just divorcing but instead they are also having a CU, "Conscious Uncoupling".

A "conscious uncoupling is the ability to understand that every irritation and argument [within a marriage] was a signal to look inside ourselves and identify a negative internal object that needed healing," they write. "From this perspective, there are no bad guys, just two people," they say, expanding on the blame-free, "it's about people as individuals, not just the relationship" theory.

So I have decided that it is about time I had my very own CU (conscious uncoupling). Before you post on fb that I am now getting a divorce and my hot husband is FINALLY  back on the market, let me be more specific (did I get anyone - hehe??). I need an conscious uncoupling, not from Steve, we are better than ever, but from food, specifically from too much food and too much of the wrong food.

Mason Dave, or was that Dave Mason, sang it well - I think this is from the 70's?

1 comment:

  1. OH HOW I LOVE THIS.
    I need to consciously uncouple from salt.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you have to say....comments, constructive criticism, advice and/or anything else - except trash - I delete that stuff!

(If you want to leave a comment but are not a "blogger" just set up a FREE gmail account with google)